Aquinas Academy of Pittsburgh is seeking candidates for the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year. All applicants must have or obtain required clearances.
- 3-year-old Preschool Teacher: T/Th morning and afternoon
- Early Childhood Certificate preferred. Applicant should be a practicing Catholic with a love for and appreciation of learning through creative play and shared experiences. Must have or obtain required clearances.
- Third Grade Teacher: Full-Time
- Lower School teaching certificate and/or experience required. Self-contained classroom, where teacher instructs in Reading, English, Math, Religion. Applicant should be a practicing Catholic. Must have or obtain required clearances.
- Technology Coordinator/Computer Teacher
- Instruct computer classes 1-2 times per week for grades 3–8. Instruct high school Web Design and Beginning Computer Programming Class. Manage student and faculty logons and IT needs. Practicing Catholic preferred. Must have or obtain required clearances.
School Support Positions
- School Nurse: M, T, W, F
- Nursing credential required. Manage health-related concerns and illness and injury needs for students in grades Pre-K to 12. Must have or obtain required clearances.
- Teacher’s Assistant: Grades 1 and 2, Full-Time
- Assist first and second grade teachers with daily classroom needs. Assist individual students or small groups as needed. Practicing Catholic preferred. Must have or obtain required clearances.
- Teachers’s Assistant: Preschool, T/Th
- Assist in 3-year-old Preschool Class, morning and afternoon. Some experience preferred. Ability to work well in assisting Preschool teacher with crafts, snack, small groups. Practicing Catholic preferred. Must have or obtain required clearances.
Applicants should email a resume and letter of interest to Head of School, Leslie Mitros.