Aquinas Academy of Pittsburgh is seeking candidates for the following positions for the 2021-2022 school year. All applicants must have or obtain required clearances.
- High School/Middle School Theology Teacher: Full-Time
- Theology or Philosophy major with knowledge of Old Testament and Church History. 8th Grade Religion Classes and preparation for Confirmation as well as 10th grade Religion Class — Old Testament/Ecclesiology. Assist with Pro-Life Club and Service Club. Practicing Catholic required. Must have or obtain required clearances.
- Preschool Teacher: Full or Part-time
- Energetic preschool teacher for 4-year-old Pre-K Class, M⁄W⁄F, morning and afternoon sessions, and⁄or 3-year-old Preschool Class, T⁄Th. Clearances required. Must be a practicing Catholic.
School Support Positions
- Teachers’s Assistant: Preschool
- Assist in 3 and⁄or 4 year old preschool. Days could be M⁄W⁄F or T⁄Th, or both. Some experience preferred. Ability to work well in assisting preschool teacher with crafts, snack, small groups. Practicing Catholic preferred. Must have or obtain required clearances.
Applicants should email a resume and letter of interest to Head of School, Leslie Mitros.