Aquinas Academy is a private school formed in the Catholic tradition for boys and girls grades prekindergarten through twelve. The Academy was formed, and will be governed, by parents who are deeply committed to the moral and intellectual formation of their children, which they recognize to be their ultimate responsibility. The Academy is committed to ensuring that this formation takes place in the context of solid Christian teaching and piety which is completely loyal to the teaching authority of the Roman Catholic Church. Accordingly, the mission of Aquinas Academy is:
- To serve parents in carrying out their fundamental responsibility to ensure the moral and intellectual formation of their children;
- To foster in the Academy's students a fuller understanding of, and deep appreciation for, their Catholic Faith in a manner completely loyal to the teaching authority of the Roman Catholic Church;
- To offer Academy students an intensive traditional curriculum covering all the major areas of the liberal arts and natural sciences, in an academic program that is both rigorous and college preparatory;
- To help each student reach his or her fullest potential and acquire the tools necessary to succeed in higher education and professional life;
- To produce exceptionally well-formed and authentically Catholic leaders whose future accomplishments are of service to others and give glory to God in the midst of the world;
- To offer such a program to qualified students from a wide range of social, economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds.