Preseason practices for high school boys soccer and girls field hockey begins on August 14th.
Fall Sports Registration
The following sports will be offered at Aquinas this fall:
- High school boys soccer
- High school girls field hockey
- High school girls golf
- 3rd-8th grade co-ed soccer
- 5th-8th grade girls field hockey
- 5th-8th grade cross-country (3rd and 4th graders can run on the team if capable)
Sports offered with a cooperative agreement with the WPIAL and Vincentian Academy (registration for these is with Vincentian):
- High school girls soccer
- High school boys and girls cross-country
Everyone needs to register online prior to participation in practices and games. Therefore, all high school students playing soccer, field hockey, or golf should register by August 14th, as well as have their PIAA physicals at their first pre-season practice in August.
Remember to get sports physicals over the summer. High school and middle school participants should use the PIAA Physical Form. Lower school participants should use the Athlete’s Parents and Physician Release Form.